CORONAVIRUS 2021 UPDATES
- Our office is still taking the same precautions that we started in March, 2020 in terms of limiting exposure to each other. We are still keeping ill patients totally separated from well patients; we are all still wearing masks and we are still asking that anyone who comes into the office wear their mask as well (except our patients who are less than 2 years old).
- We still clean each room after a person leaves, wiping down all surfaces as recommended by the CDC.
- We no longer limit the number of patient escorts; however, we ask that you still make good judgment in this regard.
- Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5 :30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- We still ask that you call when you arrive in the parking lot; your nurse will then call you, ask some questions pertinent to the office visit, and then have you come in to the office.
- We ask that you try to come a few minutes before your actual appointment time so that by the time you are walking into our office you will be right on time..
- We will continue to practice in the style that we always have done – evidence based medicine with judicial use of antibiotics
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST IN US AS ALWAYS;
WE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF YOUR FAMILY IN MIND.
PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!